I was playing around with up do's and found this one was really easy to do and quite stylish for a wedding or evening event.

Here is how I did this:

  • First I sectioned my hair into front and back section
  • I then put the back section of hair into a ponytail and pulled the hair band down the pony just a bit
  • I then made a pocket above the hair tie and tucked in the end of the pony tail clipping is in place with bobby pins
  • I then parted the front two sections and started twisted each section gradual encompassing more hair (like the fringe plait) as I went
  • I then tucked the twist into the pocket and clipped into place
  • I did the same on the other side
I hope this makes sense, if not let me know, there are some great video's on youtube I used too.

Have fun with this style!

0 comments:

Post a Comment